Thursday, February 7, 2013

LSU's Day

I will not say that I'm disappointed with this class, because it's certainly better looking than last year's, and we're coming off a tough close to the season.  What is concerning about it is that Miles did not land 1 player from TX.  That is a rare event as he has done well here in the past.  Meyer and Saban plucked a few and Sumlin cleaned house.  I hate to see us lose the TX base we had.  Overall I would say that I'm surprised that he keeps landing highly ranked offensive players given the recent performance.  He must be quite the salesman.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Next year is the big one for LESTER. I actually like that he loaded up on the size factor.

The difference that a 5 star gets over the 4 stars is too large for my taste.

I did not expect LSU to do as well as they did.
J.