Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Football Season

I spent all morning listening to Bill King.

Highlights.

  • Florida has recruited badly and he thinks Muschamp is an idiot about offense.
  • He trust Urban to win the Big 10.
  • Spurrier is for real. 
  • Bama is Bama
  • He is like me and thinks that the BCS was the greatest thing ever.  We have to remember how bad it was prior to the BCS. 


Miles quote.
Leornard Fournette is 230lbs and the second fastest player on the LSU team.
King comments...This is LSU he is talking about.

Let's compare:
 Peterson was smaller at 210 215ish.
Only Walker, Jackson and Dupree fit that description. That is rare air.

I will mark this one up as I will believe it when I see it, but I hope it  is true.

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I have a sick feeling that the massive talent losses at LSU due to early NFL entries and the inexperience at QB is going to produce a tipping point, like 8-4 or even 7-5. Fournette might have to be the real deal to carry this team.

S