Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Murray Follow-Up

I wanted to post this picture as a compliment to your Kyler Murray post.  We knew pairing him with Lincoln Riley in the Big 12 would be a perfect fit.  The below is from ESPN the Magazine.  I only regret that we'll only get to enjoy him playing big-time football for 1 year.  It's a tragedy actually, since watching him is a real treat.  I'm just glad that my evaluation of his passing skills was not off - I could only tell people who viewed him as nothing but an athlete that they had to really pay attention to the overall skill.  If he can perform well in a couple of remaining big games, a trip to NYC is likely, where he'll get to watch Tua T. receive his Heisman in person.  Ha.



S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing story considering his first year disaster with Aggies.
Everything played out perfectly.
j