Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sugar Bowl Participants

Watching V Tech and Michigan disgust me.  Why no SEC!
For all of those people that wanted the Hokies in the SEC, enjoy.

I got mad at the Rose Bowl for fighting for Pac10-Big10 teams a few years ago, but they are correct in maintaining history.

Brian sent me this as a reminder of the SEC history.
Teams with the most appearances in the Sugar Bowl.
1. LSU-BAMA  - 13 Each.
3.  GA  - 9
4.  Ole Miss and Fla -8 Each
6.  Tenn- 7.

I bet you were as surprised as I was that LSU was tied with Bama and Ole Miss with Florida!

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Yes, this year is embarrassing. Last year the black eye by lobbying for Ohio St. to have their rule-breakers play in the game. This year 2 teams not in the top 10! The proud Sugar Bowl with neither team in the top 10, I just can't believe it.

S