Saturday, May 26, 2012

Best two Players in the NBA

Durant has closed the Gap on Lebron in my eyes.  

The defense he put up on Sulky Boy "Kobe" showed a great level for aggression.
Lebron is still a step above, but Durant is improving his all around game and I am impressed.

Ratings
1.  Ball Skills- Lebron
2.  Shooting - Durant
3. Defense on the Ball - Durant
4.  Defense off the Ball - Lebron
5.  Defense on Perimeter Durant
6.  Defense on Block Lebron
7.  Team inclusion-  Lebron
8.  Blocks- Durant
9.  Team Player- Lebron

I still think that Heat lost to the Mavs last year, because of the Team Player flaw in the coaching at Miami,
There is no way in the world Lebron should have been 30 feet away from the basketball standing still with the ball.    Turn him loose and tell Wade to do play Defense and make cuts at the basket.  

Durant has much more quickness on Defense than I expected, unlike Kobe in his younger and older years, Durant doesn't have to push the other players shoulder to stay in front of them.
Basically, I am saying Durant will win 4-5 titles before he is done.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Very interesting that you view it as this close between them. I've viewed it as Lebron being way above everyone else. I will have to pay more attention to Durant's all-around game.

S