Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cowboys 2012

I recently saw a sportswriter poll for the Boys win total- OVER _ UNDER  8.5.

Last month, I saw a Vegas betting sheet and the Cowboys were underdogs in 10 games.
I realize that the sheets in Vegas are set knowing Cowboy fans will bet to prove the faith.

Well, I cannot get past 8 wins.   Primary Reasons-  A Team full of Ambulance Chasers.
To Name a Few. 
Murray, Jones, Bryant, Miles.Scandrick, Jenkins.

Is this a drafting issue that needs to be addressed...
I believe we could discuss, Carter last year and 2 or 3 from this years class already being cut.

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Yes, half the draft class is already hurt! I can hardly express how beat down I am at the state of the Cowboys. Likely another year of mediocrity while Witten, Ware, and Romo get older. The bright spot is that teams aren't great now; anyone can catch lightning in a bottle and make a run. I am happy at the remaking of the Def backfield and linebacker corps. I will try to be optimistic!

S