Monday, December 3, 2012

Mack

Watching Texas is getting really difficult for me and I can only imagine what the Orange Bloods feel.

The season started with hope in Oxford and it gave me hope for a big year and a bad prediction.
After W. VA showed up, everything changed and  the entire psyche of the team was lost. 

How bad is it? I even heard Bill King discussing it on the radio.  Since the best game I have ever seen one player have in the NC Game, Mack is 21-16 and he always has the most talent.

Texas is 1-11 in the last 12 against top 25 teams.  It is so bad that I refuse to even look up who the top 25 team is that they beat last actually was. I am afraid it was someone like
J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

It's an amazing collapse. 10 wins was a given for Mack for so long. The culture problem and the toughness problem were covered up by Young and McCoy for about 6 years. They are in limbo now and Mack is not a young man. A tough call awaits Dodds.

S