Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aaron Rodgers

Rodgers is really a great QB in the great scheme the Packers use. I rate him behind only Manning and Brady. True to form, he is having another strong year and I expect him to shatter the all time QB rating by the time he retires.
I was asked  yesterday, Farve or Rodgers? Tough question.
But!  Rodgers is definitely in the Diva category with Farve
.
He has made passive aggressive remarks his entire career and I have yet to see any charisma from this guy. Then an old teammates started complaining about his locker room and I blew it off  I think this just sour grapes from a past WR not getting enough attention.)

Then this weekend, he gripes about a tackle being low on a WR.
 It was low!
But the cause of the leg his was Rodgers pass. His pass was high and he hung his WR out and he could not get down to protect himself for the collision.
Rodgers Fault!

What is worse?
A.  DB trying to dislodge the ball and when the WR ducks he gets hit in the head causing a concussion and a penalty.
B. DB tackling below the waist and possibly hurting the players?

The NFL maybe turning into MLB and the inside pitch.
 It is a NO-WIN situation.  

J

No comments: