Friday, April 28, 2017

Dirk

I still get a kick out of watching Dirk, what an amazing career. 
Honestly, he is such an incredible player and I am glad that he has a title and MVP.

Scoring 30,000 points is insane considering where he came from as a skinny project.
His toughness and my favorite jump shot of all time has been a treat.  

I enjoyed your comment, that during his prime he was basically unstoppable,

The underlier to me is that he is probably the most unselfish scorer in history.  I can only consider Kareem and Lebron from the top 10 in this category, 
We all know that if these two would have demanded the ball and they would have scored ridiculous amounts of points. Maybe Westbrook should look at this fact. 

Sitting at 6th all time  just confirms the toughness and touch of  Dirk.
 
Duncan and Kobe took the headlines, but Dirk is next for this generation.
Yes, I have Duncan ahead of Kobe as the best player in the generation. 
Should Dirk be consider as best power forward of all time?
(Duncan is a center, no matter what Pop claims, ridiculous arguement. )
 
What a treat it has been watching Dirk. 

J. 

No comments: