Monday, July 2, 2018

NBA Free Agents next year.


After all of the press kill with Lebron, George, and Paul signing, I decided to look ahead.

I really like next years NBA class much better than this year for nothing more than an age factor. 
These are in no particular order.  Some have a Qualifying options.

  1. Kemba Walker.
  2. Kryie Irving
  3. Jimmy Butler
  4. Klay Thompson
  5. Devin Booker
  6. Kawhi Leonard 
  7. Goran Dragic
  8. Karl Anthony Towns  Why is he listed as Forward.. Seriously.  Him and Duncan. Ha. 
  9. Kristaps Porzingis

I tried to leave off the folks with a team option and I am sure I missed a few.

If a few of these guys play this game of going the same place again next year, we could have another super team coming.

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Mavs could have $87 million in cap space next year!

S