Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Manning and Brady Debate

This debate rages on and I continue to be dismayed by the people who go straight to number of Super Bowl wins and claim victory for Brady.  So, I put a few pieces of information together for comparison.  Manning has the edge in all individual categories and Brady has the edge in all team accomplishments.  We will never convince those who think QB is strictly about winning, disregarding all other evidence about who is the better player.  I don't dislike Tom Brady, but his supporters make me come close.  I pray that Manning will get his 2nd Super Bowl and 5th MVP, but even then the Brady crowd will never admit defeat.

S

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said, I don't dislike Brady as a QB, but the love fest makes me want to hate him.

Anyone that questions Manning rank as the best of his generation is a waste of your time to discuss QB's with.

J.