Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cowboys thru two preseason games

The secondary seems to be drastically improved with Carr and Church. If Claiborne is what i expect him to become they will be a contender in the postseason.

Carter is getting plenty of reps but seems to standing blockers up not shedding them, but it is obvious he and Connor are quicker than our old Tiger James.

The Oline is just not impressive and if Red Jesus doesn't shorten the routes similar to the Packers and Saints Romo will be in a body cast before week 5.  Romo looks sharp.  I thought it poignant that when questioned about his thoughts for a third wr he was adamant that being in the correct place at the right time was more important than physical attributes

I hate to type this, but like Jonathan has always said, TE are replaceable. Hanna looks really good and seems more in sync with the offense than Bennett ever did.  

On the injuries that seem to occur annually, someone eventually needs to point a finger at the strength an conditioning people.  

j




3 comments:

Jonathan said...

You will laugh but I took Dallas defense on my fantasy team-- so I am placing a bet they will be a lot better- I like Connor and Carter over Brook and James. Mo Claiborne and Carr are better than Newman. Offense- Ride with Murray and Romo-- interior line needs help. Hanna- everyone is better then Bennett. TE- easy to replace- need a WR or TE to fll in.

Sport Thought said...

That is shocking on your fantasy picks. They have been terrible.

Watching them in the games made me have dreams of 11-5.

No way

J

Jonathan said...

They were my 11th pick in the draft. I did not target a top tier defense. Also all I need are sacks and turnovers. I could care less about yards allowed