Thursday, August 23, 2012

Predictions

It is time to jot down our Preseason Predictions.
How so i pick my Top 10.  Best teams or how the season will end?


My first thought go to College with media.
1. Bama- LSU is more talented, but we have the Saban Factor   He want two in a row.
2. Oregon -I like the Qb better and the RB is still special in that offense  No massive out of conference lines this year
3. LSU- Does it seem odd that we are expected to believe Miles will let the offense develop.
4. OKLA- I almost picked Stoops to beat Oregon in NC game   Easy schedule but they always have injuries.
5. USC- 2 losses because of injuries and ego issues.  They are loaded on offense in a league that needs a deep defense
6. Ga- Even Richt can win with this talent
7.  Texas- They have the talent and W Va will get beat up in the Big 12
8.  V Tech-  picking between Fla State, VTech and Clemson is difficult but I will go with legend
9.  Ohio State - weak schedule makes Urban's legend grow.  No Bowl kills their chances.
10.  Arkansas - the Qb will get them past everyone but the big boys.  I wanted to pick Spurrier, but I don't trust Lattimore and the knee.

J

No comments: