Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bo Pelini cannot hide his stripes

I haven't made many positive post on Manic Bo, even while at LSU.

This made me laugh:
"Our crowd. What a bunch of f------ fair-weather f------ — they can all kiss my ass out the f------ door. 'Cause the day is f------ coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f------ gone."

Then Tommie Frazier made a comment that Bo needed to go.
Bo in his fashion then upset more Huskers fans with this.

"Since I came back here, I've embraced former players," Pelini said. "If he feels like that, then so be it. We don't need him. That's a shame. Until you've sat in this seat, until you've sat here and done it, anybody can have an opinion. It's easy to point fingers when you stand outside and throw stones. So I just take it for what it is."

Bo really didn't do anything bad with Frazier, but Tommie Boy is a well earned hero. Nebraska fans are truly great, but they do live too much with the "Osborne steroid and recruiting anyone past."

I just listened to him on Bill King and Bo can't apologize and sound sincere, he doesn't seem to understand how.

j

No comments: