Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Romobilized

Sometimes being correct about the Cowboys gives me a stomach ache. 

Romo was not healed from the start of the season.  A new throwing motion with less velocity and less accuracy is bothersome news for 2013 (and this was prior to the bruised Ribs against the Giants.)
The Boys look like the "same ole same ole" as related to the rest of the league. 
8-8 seems about right if Romo's back improves during the year. 

Offense:    I was upset with myself during the first quarter vs. the Giants when I had forgotten that part of the news conference announcing Bill Callahan.  The most important and disappointing parts was the comment that went like this.
" We will run the same offense, I will just help with play calling"
How did I miss it?  The same offense that Ed Reed and others made comments about being surprising simplistic!   

The equation=Run into the line twice then pray for Romo on 3rd down.  If your behind turn Romo loose in the 2 min offense and score. Well if Romo is inaccurate, they will not win 9 games.

Defense:  It looks better, I am not sold on the coverage when a team spreads the field.  Eli seemed to throw at will when he went to a hurry up.   
Ware is hidden on the corner so far, the positive is Lee, Carter and Church are flying to the ball. 

J. 

No comments: