Thursday, September 19, 2013

Mullen has lost his mind.

An Ole Miss fan sent this to me:

"After the loss last Saturday, I was on the flight back to Starkville, and I was reading the SixPackSpeak message board, like I usually do following a game," Mullen told reporters in a special news conference this afternoon.  "As I read the repeated calls for my firing, Les' firing, and the general disdain for our offensive gameplan in the second half, I thought: what would these guys do if they had the chance to actually make those calls?"

 "So after giving it some thought, I decided, why not give them that chance.  This Saturday, we're letting fans call the second half plays."

Starting in the third quarter, fans will look to the jumbotron in the south endzone before each play that MSU runs on offense.  There they will find a list of four plays that Offensive Coordinator Les Koenning and Head Coach Dan Mullen are considering calling.  From that list, fans will be able, through their CSpireTM powered device, to choose the play that they want seen called.  Voting will take place from the time the play clock resets to when there are 25 seconds remaining.  Should MSU have to go into a hurry-up offense mode, the number of plays available for fan voting will be reduced to two.

http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2013/9/19/4748754/tired-of-the-criticisms-dan-mullen-invites-fans-to-call-offensive

No comments: