Monday, August 30, 2010

Top 5 teams.

1. Gators
2. Bama
3. Texas
4. Ohio St
5. Oklahoma.

One of these 5 will win the crystal.
If an SEC team plays in the game, they will win it.

But, I think this is the year they dont have the best team from the SEC in the game. Title game Texas, OKIE winner will play Ohio State.
Ohio State gets a title and they would have finished 3 to 5th in the SEC.
Boise State will be stuck playing a 1 loss team SEC and beat up. No more Utah surprises for Satan.

Remember my prediction last year.
Bama in Championship game by two TDS.
Previous year Fla by two TDS.
Prior year LSU by 10.
This years prediction Fla by two TDS.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

I'm gonna root so hard for VaTech, which goes against my natural instincts. But, it's so ridiculous to think if they win that game we'll have to listen to the talking heads all year long speculating whether they make the title game with 1 quality win. I don't want the season dominated by that.

S