Monday, February 28, 2011

Golf Weekend.

Kaymer took over number 1 in the world this weekend and it is well deserved.
He is so mechanical with power and appears to be a steady superstar.  I have commented previously on how good I think he will be, but I am still amazed at watching Bubba Watson play golf.

His power and ability to work the ball is just fascinating.  It really is too bad he doesn't seem to be able to block out the negative that is required to be great.

I stand by my comments from last January, that Dustin Johnson is the freak on the tour.
If he learns how to win under pressure I believe he will become the top player in the world.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Golf needs some marketable stars who can figure out how to win. With Tiger's career in ruins and Phil getting old and creaky, the door is open for the next generation. What golf can't afford is a generation of boring chokers (like the Couples era). The new group is not boring, but can they win?

S