Friday, March 11, 2011

Jalen Rose

I am glad you posted on this article because I was trying to avoid the subject.

Two Things:
1.  Never have I wanted to hear Jalen Rose open his mouth.  I find him elementary and jaded toward things that will not accept his lazy and anti-establishment mindset.

2.  Calling people that play at Duke "Uncle Tom's" is flat out disgusting and racist.

Duke is a lot of things, presumptuous, arrogant, a better representative of the population in terms of race and a winner on the court, but this kind of slander is just sickening.   I praise Duke for avoid the thugs when they can.  

Beside Jalen Rose was an incredible talent that never lived up to his potential.  Between he and Webber the issues they had off the court it is ashamed they never reached the level of skill they could have.
J.

No comments: