Friday, March 18, 2011

Superstars in Tourney.

When I watch this years games it becomes more evident that there is a lack of a superstar in college this year.  Kemba Walker at 6'1 is good, but I just haven't seen the wow factor that I expected.

Jimmer Fredette is fun to watch and will absolutely shoot from anywhere.
But at 6'2, he will really have trouble later in the tourney. 
I was hoping he would be as good as Scott Skiles was at Michigan State, but its not close.

Sullinger as a frosh has smooth moves and the bulk to create space, but will he is no Oden.

Marcus Morris,  He may be the best player and I just have seen games in which he disappears, but I haven't seen him take over yet.  I really wanted to pick Kansas to win this tourney.

JaJuan Johnson at 6'10 with an outside shot, he scores when he needs to but he is not the physical freak we have grown accustomed too.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

As I said before the season when viewing that pathetic pre-season All-American team, college basketball has a talent issue. Kyrie Irving was the best player I saw and it wasn't close. I'd really be bummed if I had the #1 pick this year. The only thing I didn't see was Kentucky and whether those freshmen have some talent; I assume they do.

S