Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Martellus Bennet needs to disappear.

Marty B has spent his Cowboy years grasping for the spot light.  He mainly lives in the media spot lights.   He has music, you tube, and a clothing line while lacking anything original in artistic talent you cannot hear in a high school freshman gym class. 
His play has created coaching rumors to surface that he doesnt work hard or know the plays.
Basically, he is another high school legend that is the 3rd best TE on the Cowboys.  

Recently he said that Kitna should challenge Romo, and spent an interview complimenting Kitna.
Sunday night I watched him back step and say he did not mean Kitna was as good as Romo.

But being Marty B, he blamed others for his perceived failures.  He was asked about his rumored poor work ethic.   His comment summarized his problem.   This is not the exact quote, but close.
I am all about football I work hard and do my own thing.   I just dont spend 4 hours on a golf course!   I do these things. (Music, designing, art...Ha)
Do you think his golf comment was aimed at someone else besides Romo?   I wanted him traded after his rookie year and try to get 2nd round pick back.  Now, the boys have a cancer growing in the locker room.

j

No comments: