Wednesday, April 27, 2011

QB Rankings

I did plan on commenting about the QB rankings from the previous post and had to stop what I was doing.

Jonathan,  your comment is correct and I agree with S that the 3 and 4 spots should have
Rodgers and Rivers behind Manning and Brady.   Anyone that knows me knows that Manning would never be behind Brady due to the situations that Manning has responsibilities in the Colts offense.

Brees is really a good QB, but he cannot throw with the other QB's.   Saint Sean is his guardian angel and will take him to his yellow jacket.

The hardest rankings for me to accept is Vick and Ryan at 7.
The East Coast writers have pushed Ryan too high, would anything suggest he is better than Jay Cutler?
Vick,  where do I start.  He did have a great year, but does anyone really think that Andy Reid would not have won
as many games with another good QB, heck the inaccurate McNabb is going to the Hall of Fame because of the system.

My Order.
Manning, Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, Brees, Roth, Romo, Schaub, Vick, Tie- Ryan and Flacco, Manning (the worst offensive system to work in)
Statistically, wins, system numbers and pressure drive my rankings. 
I am ready with the numbers if you like.    If Rivers wins any playoff games he will surpass everyone.
j

No comments: