Thursday, April 7, 2011

Masters Day 1

How about I just make a list of topics.

1. I miss Johnny Miller already. Fehrety, Baker-Finch and even Faldo did not provide anything to the broadcast.
2. Tiger changed putters?  The best putter I have ever seen changed putters!  Really?
3.  How can Phil hit that many bad shots and be 2 under par?  He was wild!  Driver-Putter . Crazy stuff.
4.  I heard them say the Woodland is the only PGA player with ball speed over 200mph.  Wow.  Here come the athletes.
5. Quiros ball speed has to be close to 200mph.
6.  If Rory wins it would be very cool.  21 years old with no fear.  I want no other Europeans winning.
7.  Isn't it funny how some younger players go low every year in early rounds.
8.  My Favorite Major in any sport, is great in HD.

J

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Another noteworthy event from day 1 was Kaymer shooting 78. Afterwards when asked about his plan for day 2 he said " There's not really a game plan. I don't really know how to play the golf course."

This from the worlds #1?

S