Thursday, April 28, 2011

My top 10 Draft Picks in February. Lets see what happens.

This is prior to the Combine.
1. Peterson- Shut down CB are just so rare.
2. Green- 6'4 with hands and smooth routes.
3. Dareus- Bigger and Stronger than Fairly with the ability to play two positions
4. Fairley- Dominant in the best conference in America.
5. Bowden- I hate that he missed the year, he was a freak the year before.
6. Quinn- He is a freak athletically, but I worry about him for an unknown reason.
7. Von Miller- I like his ability to get past people.
8. Julio Jones- An animal athletically that will block.
9. Prince Amukamara- You cannot have enough DB's that can tackle.
10. Blaine Gabbert- Redskins at 10?

Changes?
My first consideration is that Newton may have moved up due to his freakish abilities.
Fairley has not interviewed well supposedly.
Green has not worked out as well as Jones after the season.
Von Miller has won over the GM's with his interviews.

What would I change?  This is not what I expect, I disapprove of teams drafting for need.
I would move Newton up over Gabbert.
I would put Peterson, Dareus, Green, Von Miller and Jones ahead of Quinn. Bowden and Fairley.

J.

No comments: