Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Beach Football Game

Baseball season really is a slow time for the national media as they wonder if the lockout rules are being broken with a fun past time. This beach football game in Florida with Romo, Witten, Payton and Aikman is getting too much press.

You know I do love Sean Payton and here is his recent quote.

"It got so competitive to where the whole beach was watching," Payton told SportsNOLA.com on Saturday. "A highlight for me was my son Connor caught a touchdown pass from Romo."
"I played a little safety, a little wide receiver," Payton said, "and Romo was struggling at quarterback, so I went in and threw him a touchdown pass. Aikman led his team on a two-minute drive that ended up tying the game. After about a half an hour, the adults were ready to quit and the kids were screaming for more. But it was fun."

j

No comments: