Sunday, July 24, 2011

Big 12

Since we have started talking about the Texas talent, I decided to peak into the schedules of the Big 12.

Here is the media's pre season poll.
1.  Oklahoma 2. Texas A&M  3. Okie St 4. Missouri  5. Texas  6. Baylor 7. Texas Tech 8. Kansas St 9. Iowa St. 10.Kansas.

My Prediction.
1.) Oklahoma- 11-1   If they get past Fla State, I think they will be undefeated going to OKST on last game with a BCS title game in the outcome.
2. )Texas-   9-3   Last year had to be a fluke with some horrible coaching and a crybaby mentality.
 I expect Brown to fix the errors there is way too much talent on this roster.
T3.) Okie State-  8-4 O coordinator leaving keeps them from a real chance for BCS game.
T3.) Aggies.-  8-4  For some reason, I cannot trust Sherman.
5.) TTech 8-4
6.) Baylor,  7.) Missouri  8.) Iowas St.  9.) KState 10.) Kansas.

I think the Big 12 is better this year.

J.

bay 7

No comments: