Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Impact ot Horn Network

This came out of Pac 12 media days.  Quote from Pac West commish.
"I think you could certainly imply that, with the news that we're going to announce tonight," Scott told the newspaper. "The Longhorn Network would be certainly a huge impediment."
Scott reiterated his recent comments that future expansion was coming, but it's unlikely now that Texas would be a part of it.

Last year, Tubberville got in trouble for commenting on Texas and the little 9 conference.
Here is his quote this year.

"I said a few things last year. And, of course, I believe that," he said. "I don't know what the future is, but I don't think there's any doubt we can sustain with 10 teams and we can make the best out of it and even become a stronger conference maybe than what it was."

Tuberville, though, left with one last quip.

"That's a political answer, right? I worked on that," he said.
j

No comments: