Friday, July 29, 2011

Free Agents

Asomugha not going to Dallas does not bother me as much as some other things could.
I never wanted them to drop the bank on another CB, he is not Deion. CB is actually not the problem to me. 
Safeties and no pass rush seems to be more a problem.

DE is still a problem, I am fine with resigning Spears for a fair amount, but now what?  Put some beef on him and move him inside.
Where is Huff going?
  Sign a hog in the middle and move Ratliff around to rush, anything.
OL is still waiting for attention also.
I will be happy with Huff and Jenkins(he is old and injuried.)  Maybe Elam comes back with Ryan, he has to be better than what was out there last year.  I saw where Jax signed Landry from the Ravens, so that is one safety gone.

And for my Cowboys irritating moment-
  I saw in the paper that the Cowboy kicker was barely making half of his FG in practice again.  

Eagles - I find the Eagles signings scary for Cowboy fans.
 I assume they still have money or knowledge that Jackson will be in camp and available when the season starts.
Lets see if Reid can fix Young like McNabb and Dogkiller.  I was kind of hoping Young would end up with Bush in Miami so he could finally get the heisman that was stolen from him a few years ago.

Patriots.- Haynesworth and Johnson.  I don't know what I think about adding this two locker room problems to an already aging group that cannot cheat as much to win anymore.

Saints-  trading Bush needed to happen and should help both teams.  The Dolphins are so boring and Bush can play in the right situation.  I did hear his EGO go off saying he would carry the load as number one tailback.  That should be interesting.
The Saints needed to get his drama out of camp anyway.  Maybe they will find the Heisman Trophy when they clean out his house.  Signing Sproles answers part of the missing piece of Bush and Sproles will probably stay healthy and thus be more dependable.
 I love Sproles he is a waterbug and a more productive pro for a lot less money and drama.
I did see where Brees commented that they may get more out of Sproles than from Bush...OUCH from the Saints under 6 foot Prima Donna number 2, I guess this moves Brees to number 1.
j

No comments: