Wednesday, October 24, 2018

NBA The Rookies

I will address the guards and Big Men separately. As you know, I liked Bagley more than Ayton before the draft and still think he is a better overall player.

Bagley is coming off the bench for some reason with the Kings so he is playing with some of the second unit.

Ayton looked great two of his 3 games, he rough go against the Nuggets.
Jaren Jackson looks good also at 15pts and 6 Reb.

As you know I think +/- is the most inane stat, so I will save you the the time.
I expect by year end, if they play Bagley he will have 22pts and 10 Reb.  Ayton around 18 and 13 Reb. 


Trae Young exploded last night and Doncic looks like he is the real deal.
Both players look like keepers.

I expect Doncic to improve through out the year and I still don't think Young will be able to handle the physical beating for the entire year.




j

No comments: