Sunday, October 28, 2018

What a mess in College football.

The play-off poll comes out again this week, and I will be prepared to be irritated.
I am still shocked pissed the whiners won the debate and removed the computer analytics out of the seeds.  The BCS finally seemed to have it correct before politics took over.

I regress,  Alabama and Clemson seem to be the best two teams again.
Long story short.  Take the playoff from the last 3 years shuffle it and here we go again.

Early Prediction
Bama
Clemson
Oklahoma
Notre Dame.

Ohio State and Okla fight it out again for last spot.

I want Mike Leach to win every game!! Leach went off on only 4 teams in play-off.

"I think the minimum should be 16 teams, but they could easily go with more than that ... in other words, I want to see more football. Everybody from rec league softball on down can figure out how to put together a tournament and yet Division I can't."

J.

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Kudos to Swinney for making the move on Lawrence. He'll reap the rewards for 2 more years. They guy at ND also looks like a lot of fun.