Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Surprising Tigers

As we pause at the two-thirds point of the season, and before we have to tee it up with Bama again, thought I would take the time to appreciate the pleasant surprise of this season so far.  Ranked #4 in the polls, and with probably with best 4 wins of any team in America: Miami, Auburn, Georgia, and Miss St.  I had low expectations as did most experts, and I feared our brand could take a catastrophic downturn this season given the schedule we faced and the youth and inexperience of the team.  I guess we're forced to give some credit to the coaching staff, but I'll hold off on that until after the final 4 games, one of which we're not equipped to win.  But, it's been really nice to actually think we've over-achieved for once.

S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It has been the shock of the decade to me. I love it.
J