Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Is this the worse Les Miles Quote Ever?

This the comment after Z Mettenberger had a fight with a lineman in practice.
I did not hear this, I only read it:
----
"I like his attitude. He just needs to keep a cool head," Miles said. "But he's in it -- he's competing like hell. I like him a lot, but Randall can run and I think that Zach & Stephen both know that I have the want for a QB that's more like JJ. I heart JJ and I miss him like you wouldn't believe. I think about him all the time"
----
Lets break it apart: --
  • He likes ZM because he fights....(((Hmmmm))).  (remind anyone of a Former QB at a bar)
  • Keep a Cool Head-    (Don't fight when people can see you)
  • I think that Zach and Stephen both know that I have the want for a QB that's more like JJ..( Really?  I guess the embarrassing assault and total failure as a QB that can move an offense is irrelevant.)
  • I think about him all the time.  (He still doesn't know he was wrong)
----
Can Miles really be so defensive and pig headed,  that he is still trying to sell people on Jefferson great potential?

J.

No comments: