Thursday, March 22, 2012

That Sound You Heard Tonight in the Sweet 16 "Clank"

"Clank" was the sound I heard watching the Florida-Marquette shots from 10 feet in first half.
Florida only survives with their prized rookie.
But, if they win tonight, I would expect 2 SEC teams in final four.   Louisville is too streaky for my taste.
I had FLA in final 8 losing to Spartans.
-----------------------
My Bracket is now missing Mich State and Duke from final 8 and the Spartans in Final 4.
My finals.
UNC over Ky in finals.  81-78  _ Now without Marshall I doubt they make it past the Buckeyes.
Ohio State was my 4th pick.
I have 12 of sweet 16. 
I guess that proves what everyone tells me, I know nothing!
I think I am in 100,000th place on Yahoo's 300,000 entries. 
--------------------
BAP sent me this factoid. Pitino 9-0 in Sweet 16. 
I dont know what it means, but it is impressive.
--------------------
4 teams from Ohio in Sweet 16.  --- I am impressed.
  While the states of  LA, MS, TX and CA have zero! ---- I am disgusted.
 It is illogical considering that each of these states will have as many pros as the state of Ohio when you count the graduation years of the players that would have made up these teams.
===========
Tell the truth,  Do you miss Butler at all?   I don't.

Should I sign this JC of Mars?
j.

No comments: