Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Writer's Block or Apathy?

During the last two months, I have a difficult time making myself comment on sports.

Actually, I think after the Cowboys debacle, LSU title game, Airline Basketball seasons ending injuries and my Golf Coaching duties having starting up, I avoided sports all together.

"Time to get back into it" as Jonathan told me.

*My sympathies to Donnie's family for his grandfathers passing last month.  In 1975, Mr. Sam made the first shish kabobs I had ever eaten.  They were great! Hated to miss the services because of work. Sorry Donnie.
*Best wishes to Laura on her recovery also. 
*So now armed with a new set of Irons to compensate for my recent surgeries, injuries and slower swing speed, I am ready to start commenting on these crazy days of sports.

J

No comments: