Monday, July 26, 2010

Article on Jordan Jefferson at LSU.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/23875/lsus-jefferson-pushing-to-get-better

A portion of the article.
“I wasn’t good enough, and neither was our offense,” Jefferson said. “A lot of that’s on me. I think I’m a better player now than I was last season, but I’ll have to be. We all have to be.”

Jefferson has worked tirelessly this offseason to establish a better feel for his receivers on the field -- where they like the ball, how they run their routes and what they’re going to do in certain situations.

He’s also camped out in the film room and has gone back and watched a lot of film on himself from last season.

“I was too hesitant,” Jefferson said. “When it’s there, I’ve got to throw it, make up my mind I’m going to throw it and let my receivers shine.”
j

No comments: