Sunday, July 4, 2010

Grown Men Crying.

I have had enough of the crocodile tears in grown men.

It really sent me over the edge with Lakers players crying from winning a title.
Please!

Crying for a loss is the only thing that would make any sense mentally.
I can remember when I first noticed the fake emotion and it came from a very unusual source.
When Jordan won after coming back from retirement. Pure theatrical.

I admit, I am even understanding to individual sports stars that win with high pressure situations. Considering the pressure they have to endure is a point past 100x higher than team athletes.
We should understand why fans, parents, wives, husbands and friends crying for someone that wins. They are not exerting the energy to burn through the emotions.

But men team players crying is ridiculous. I can forgive if it is while the national anthem is playing, because that is after the energy burn with a time for retrospect.

j

No comments: