Saturday, November 5, 2011

Here We Go.

My favorite team vs one of my top 3 teams on Prime Time.
=========================================
Word from me to Miles.  Weather the Storm.
=========================================
I have been pretty specific. Saban will go for the throat early.
===
LSU weathered the 1st qtr with the bad kickers at Bama.
= Are special teams explainable at Alabama.  I don't think it is.
Mad hatter is down 11 min to 5 already in possession.   Please let him put Ford in. Big Plays needed
====
3-0,  Did I mention enough within the last year, I don't like LBs at LSU.
---
3-3 at half despite Miles insistence on bang Ware inside.  Ford as predicted is avg 7.8yds per attempt and Ware at 2.0.
I really do not understand.
Oh Well, Saban's nightmare is coming true,  Missed opportunities and LSU hanging close with more speed on offense.
Time of Poss...3 1/2 min difference and LSU gets more rest ...interesting.
=====
4th QTR Tie Score and everyone on the West Coast thinks they could score on these teams.  
==
OT- Time of Possession-- 11 second advantage Bama.. Wow.
===
Special Teams and LSU's DB's quickness win the game.
70 yd punt.  Mo Claiborne uses great hands and Reid quickness. 

j

No comments: