Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Past Weekend in CFB

-Andrew Luck impressed me with his accuracy on touch passes.  Another thing I noticed is that he seems to be taking velocity off his passes.  I have a feeling he will be able to throw the 20 yard out pattern.  He seems to have something left in the tank.
- Arkansas looked horrible for the second week in a row.  It is like they lack focus, maybe this team is missing a few leaders.
- Oklahoma State needs to trash those uniforms.
- Why did Ohio State agree to wear those terrible uni's.
- The Big 10 is really not very good.
- Oregon benched QB Thomas in 2nd half and it didn't get much national press.
- The SEC has some bad teams this year.
- Why would Kiffin call a screen pass to go across the field.  Just a bad play decision.
- I doubt Stanford would stay within 3 Td's of Bama or LSU.  USC defense is not very impressive.
- Texas A&M needs a coaching change. That defense is really hard to watch.
Playing the Sooners will be interesting.  Aggies seem to play Stoops tougher than they do other teams.
- TCU is at 5-2, after the losses to rivals SMU and Baylor they seemed to have improved against a weak schedule.
I will be wearing my TCU T-Shirt next weekend against Boise State.  I don't think they have a shot, but who knows.  
 I wish they were playing in Fort Worth, I cannot stand watching games on the smurf turf.  I turn all the color off of my TV to Black and White screen.
- Big Game for Texas- TTech was unprepared for the Cyclones, but the Horns present something much different.
I hope Texas runs the table so that Aggies game is a gut check.

No comments: