Sunday, November 20, 2011

LSU-ALA-ARK

Ranking- 1, 2, 3 and they should have been months ago, if anyone actually knew or believe the BS
we have typed.  I still think LSU will handle both Ark and Ga by double digits.

1. Oregon and Pac 12 in general will scare teams with their offenses, but are really not ready for the top teams in SEC.
2.  Big 12 - What a mess, Stoops cannot coach defense anymore, Texas can't score against an average defense.
     Okla St cannot stop anyone- Texas A&M just needs a new coach.
3.  Big 10-  I am shocked how bad they really are.?
4.  Big East  -  A 7-5 team will probably be in the BCS
5.  Mountain West- TCU is champ and Boise still ranked.  
6.  ACC- Best athletes on the field vs other conferences. 

I guess my intelligent LSU fans realize a Va Tech game is preferable to the Bama rematch.  (S, I know you are. )
But, for myself,  I want LSU and Bama in the Superdome.   I think LSU and Bama will both open up the offenses.
When this happens, I expect LSU to have more ammunition and resolve to over the stress.

j.

No comments: