Friday, November 4, 2011

Top 5

LSU and Alabama are set and it is a strong bet that they are vastly superior to the other teams top to bottom.

So, I started looking at the other teams and was shocked at OK ST and how bad the defense is.
I mean we knew they were bad, but 622 yards to Baylor. How?
They are 107th in the nation (120 teams) giving up 455 yds a game and 485 in last 3.
Four of the teams they have already beat in a game or in the bottom 15. (And this excludes the Aggies.)
Texas is the only team they have played with a defense in the top part of the stats.  (11th.)
I guess being 57th in Scoring defense is a little bit of a positive.

I think the Sooners will take the Boy's out of the title game.

After watching Stanford, I really do not think they are better than Boise State.

j

No comments: