Saturday, March 20, 2010

Will I finish at 50/50 after the first weekend?

24-16, I have 3 Final 4 teams left. But my champion pick is out with Kansas.
The inability to produce a consistent outside shooter final caught up with Kansas, Nova and Tx.
If they played high pressure like Kentucky through out the game, I believe they would have won with defensive turnovers and N. Iowa forcing the ball on offense.

The discipline of these smaller conference teams with their mature players is a joy to watch.
St Mary, Cornell, Butler and Northern Iowas is a definite proponent for hiring a good coaching staff and for the administration to have patience.

I doubt they will be able to withstand the talent level differences as the teams go deeper and games become more physical and every shot contested.

j

No comments: