Friday, December 2, 2011

The Aggies are showing a sign of life.

Maybe my opinion of the Aggies is continuing to change regarding the athletic department.

First, They leave the Texas ties and join the SEC.
Secondly, they correct the initial hiring of Sherman with his firing today.

Word in local media is Houston's Sumlin as his replacement.

I do not like this hire for the Aggies, Sumlin followed great offensive minds at Houston and kept the system and became famous.
If I was at the A&M helm, I would aim much higher and someone more prepared for the SEC wars.
Dan Mullen, Butch Davis, WV Coach or even upset the world and go hire Mike Leach away from Washington State.
I would hire Smart over Sumlin.  

Hire someone who understands big time football recruiting and talent.
The Ags have a chance to turn all of the Texas money into something special, lets see if they can do it.

J.

No comments: