Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Donald comments on Tiger and Rory

I watched Tiger play well down the stretch for his win against other 17 players.
.(Yes I said 17 players, can you say exhibition.)  He hit great shots and made the putts when it mattered, while Zach Johnson who hadn't played in 6 weeks missed two putts that were very make able. 
As I have said since the beginning, when he can read the putts his short game is so good he will win for years.
Here is the Quote from World Number 1 Luke Donald:
"I know Tiger is very, very close and obviously I think Tiger's work ethic has always been tremendous, and his mindset, as well. I think his mindset is what has separated himself from the field when he was really at the top of the game. But in terms of talent, I think Rory has more talent," Donald said Wednesday at the Dubai World Challenge.
The Englishman believes Rory is a natural.

"I've always said, 'I think of the guys I've played out here on tour, Rory has the most talent that I've ever played with.' He's young and he's got a great future ahead of him and I see him winning lots of tournaments and lots of majors,"

Of course Donald was attacked off the course by the butt kissing media and there memory of Tiger's original talent.
So, Mr. Donald had to comment again and temper his comments by saying that Tiger is the best at getting the ball in the hole.
What a fickle world of golf followers, attack a guy with an opinion, correction any negative opinion about Woods.
Right or wrong they need to let someone besides Woods' posse have an opinion. Stories and appreciation of people is what makes sports special.
By the way, Tigger is getting muscled up again.  .....Hmmmmm, wonder how that is happening.

J.

No comments: