Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SEC Storied

I have seen two of these shows on ESPN.
  I enjoy the history, even if they aren't great to watch.

Herschel Walker- I wish I hadn't watched it some ways.  Hearing him talk about Russian Roulette and the violent anger  he felt ruined some of my thoughts.  But his speed and power jump off the screen and I just think WOW!

 The Play That Changed College Football. - It was appropriate I watched it after LSU's Mathieu.
The story is based on another player who was always in the right place at the right time.
George Teauge int for a TD to beat Fla in SEC championship game.  Of course he did it again against
Miami in NC game right after that.

Shows I want to see:
I want a show on Spurrier, before I want one on Bear Bryant.
I would also like one on Archie Manning.
Next, I want a story on the similarities of up and downs with Namath and Stabler at Alabama.

J.

No comments: