Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Old Ball Coach

After beating up on Clemson for 3rd straight year.
 A quote from a Gamecock play-by-play went out that Spurrier had said this.
 'We may not be LSU or Alabama, but we ain't Clemson, folks.'

Well Dabo, being Dabo says this during a live TV rant two days before VTech game.

This isn't a rivalry its a domination.
They are in their best era in 115 years, they have two 10 win seasons, they won a title in 1969 and an SEC "EAST" Title.
South Carolina isnt Clemson, this is a place that has a NC and 17 conference title. 
Heck we've won more Bowl Games than they have ever been to, I think we have 100plus more wins.
They ain't Alabama. They ain't LSU. And they're certainly not Clemson.
The university in the state of South Carolina is Clemson.

Spurrier Comments- I haven't heard it, but I read it.  (And it does sound like Spurrier.)

‘Well, what do you want me to do? I didn’t say it,’” Spurrier said. “Smart people don’t believe everything they read, and they don’t believe hearsay. … I guess Dabo believed it.”.

Spurrier is still my favorite quote machine in football history.
j.

No comments: