Sunday, December 11, 2011

Texas State Championships.

I will be in DFW Friday night I believe for Dawn's Birthday.
Saturday Games-the first two games interest me.  I am trying to get a hall pass.
We could see Gray shatter the national TD record.
Then you can watch me pull for the Dragon's.
J

Saturday, December 17, 2011
GameTimeTeamsTickets
Conference 4A Division II12:00 PMAledo (13-2) vsManvel (15-0) Buy tickets for these games

Ticket cost is $15 and allows admittance to all games on Dec. 17.
Conference 5A Division I4:00 PMSouthlake Carroll (15-0) vs. Fort Bend Hightower (13-2)
Conference 5A Division II8:00 PMSpring Dekaney (13-2) vs. Cibolo Steele (15-0)

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend. Or, should I say fortunately? I would love to see Jonathan Gray, but I can't stand the thought of watching the Dragons win in person and then watching the parade of Southlake Chevy Suburbans leaving the stadium. Puke.

S