Monday, December 5, 2011

Athletes your father loved.

I came across this list on on sportsnation.
Obviously this list was written by a nothern gentelman, but created interesting thoughts.
This is nowhere close to my father's list, so I will add a few.

His List.
10. Jack N.  9. Andretti 8. Hull 7. Rose  6. Johny U  5. Aaron  4.B Russell 3.Orr  2. Namath 1. Ali

My Fathers List:
No order- Hero worship isn't his style but I still hear the stories in my head.

Sandy Koufax  Dizzy Dean, Micky Mantle, Stan Musial, Bill Russell, Bob Lilly, Ted Williams, John Havilcek, Arnold Palmer. and Jim Taylor.

My List will be interesting to think about, since it appears I like coaches more than players.
Roger Staubach, Larry Bird, Jack Nicklaus, Barry Sanders, Sidney Moncrief, Bill Walton, Fred Couples, Earl Campbell, Reggie White and Michael Jordan.

J.

No comments: