Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Durant Post

Yes, another Kevin Durant post from me, I can't help it.  I tuned into the Mavs/Thunder last night.  One thing I noted is that Durant immediately looked slightly bigger to me.  It could be that he finally, at 23, was able to add a little muscle in the off-season.  I've long wondered if he would ever be able to hold some weight to allow him to keep his positions on the floor.  Also, after 4 games he is shooting 57% and 47% from 3-pt., averaging 31.3.  I'm still in complete awe of what he has accomplished before his 23rd birthday, and what he may and probably will become as he enters his physical prime.

S

1 comment:

Sport Thought said...

Durant looks healthier for sure. It makes you wonder how much that travel with the next supposed DREAM TEAM hurt his condtioning.
j