Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Aritcle on Romo and QB's.

Calvin Watkins Comments-

We're not sure if Romo is an elite quarterback yet. He's a good one, probably in the top 10 in the league. Is he up there with Drew Brees, Brady, Manning and Favre? Not yet.

Will you take Romo over Philip Rivers? I would.

Romo over Donovan McNabb? Yeah, I would now. Last year, I wouldn't.

Romo over Ben Roethlisberger? That's a tough one seeing how Roethlisberger has won two Super Bowl titles.

Romo over Eli Manning? Another tough one with Manning having won a Super Bowl.

Romo is a good quarterback, and throwing for 4,000 or more yards might become a regular thing.

j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would take Romo over all but
Rivers
Why?
Rothlesberger- off field
McNabb- Deadskins and age. Romo has a higher ceiling.
Eli- tough but Romo looks more fluid. I also think Romo may have a higher ceiling

Rivers- I think he may be on the verge of doing even more.


Jonathan