Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A comment from a Giants Fan

We all have been giving the Giants their due on the World Series win.
S, I do agree with you on the fact that SF dominated the series in such a manner that it is was not as devastating for Ranger's fans as it could have been.
====
S, I thought you would really get a kick out of this note. Especially since we grew up talking about the players coming through Shreveport. I bet you are in sparse company considering you saw the first game at Fairgrounds Field for the Captains and the first game in Frisco when they became the Roughriders. A friend of mine sent me this prior to conclusion of the series and it reminded me of growing up listening to my dad, grandfather and uncle discuss the Giants, Cardinals and Yankees in the 50's.

==
Brandon's note:
Just like every 'Lil boy growing up in the late 80's rooting for the Shreveport Captains, I am and always will be a Giants fan - I mean Will "the thrill" Clark is my all-time favorite player! I absolutely love our team and pitching staff. I can not wait to win this World Series.

J

No comments: